How to Play:
- Initially, two cards are dealt to the Player hand and the Banker hand.
- When the Player or the Banker is dealt a total of 8 or 9 in the first two cards, game ends with the higher hand winning.
- When both Player and Banker are dealt 7 or less, an additional drawing takes place.
- When your Banker, Player or Tie bet qualifies, YOU WIN!
- Banker bet – You're betting that the Banker hand will be higher than the Player hand.
- Player bet – You're betting that the Player hand will be higher than the Banker hand.
- Tie bet – You're betting that Player and the Banker hand will be the same value.
- Win Big! - Bet the Dragon7™ and win, get paid 40 to 1 on your bet!
Tie: When the Player’s hand and the Banker’s hand are equal at the end of the game.
Dragon7™: Optional side bet that you win when the Banker receives a winning three-card total of seven.
Panda 8™: Optional side bet you win when the Player hand is a three-card total of eight.
Card Values / Calculation:
2 to 9: Face value
10, J, Q, K: Zero
The rightmost digit of the sum of the cards is the hand’s total value.
Example: "7" + "8" = 5, since 7+8=15 and 5 is the rightmost digit of the sum.
1 to 1
1 to 1
8 to 1
25 to 1
|Dragon7™||40 to 1|
|Banker's Total||Player's Third Card|