This is the modernized version of the traditional Chinese game, which dates back to the Song Dynasty over 1,000 years ago. Play a few hands and you’ll quickly see why this classic game is still popular after all these years.
- Play your favorite game with no commission or collection.
- Consists of an optional bonus bet on the casino game of Pai Gow poker with a twist.
How to play:
- When the dealer does not qualify with an ace-high or better, YOU WIN!
- When your hand beats the dealer’s hand, YOU WIN!
- Play by splitting your seven-card hand into “The High Hand” and “The Low Hand”
Progressive side bet:
Optional wager that gives you a chance to win up to 100% of our Progressive. Our Progressive is so easy, all you need is 5 Aces for the 100% prize!
The High Hand: 5 card hand
The Low Hand: 2 card hand – has to rank lower than the five card hand
Joker Card: Completely Wild
Pai Gow’d: Optional side bet that pays when dealer has a bad hand
Pai Gow'd Payout:
|Dealer's 5-card hand||Payout|
|9-high||100 to 1|
|10-high||40 to 1|
|Jack-high||10 to 1|
|Queen-high||7 to 1|
|King-high||6 to 1|
|Ace-high||3 to 1|
Fortune Bonus: Optional side bet that pays up to 500 to 1 on your bet.
Fortune Bonus Payout:
|Five Aces||500 to 1|
|Five of a kind||200 to 1|
|Royal Flush||100 to 1|
|Straight Flush||50 to 1|
|Straight Flush (w/ Joker Card)||30 to 1|
|Four of a kind||10 to 1|
|Full House||5 to 1|
|Flush||4 to 1|
|Straight||2 to 1|