Six Card Poker
Object of the Game:
You and the dealer have six cards. You play to see who has the best five-card hand. You get to see half of the dealer’s hand and then if you think you have the dealer beat, you can bet more. It doesn’t get any easier.
Optional Aces Up® side bet that pays you if you have a pair Aces or better—you get paid regardless of what the dealer has. Optional Two-Way Bad Beat® pays you if you and the dealer both have a pair of Aces or better and one of you beats the other.
How to Play:
- Place your ante bet.
- You and the dealer each receive six cards.
- The dealer exposes three cards from his hand.
- Once you see your cards, you can fold and lose your ante or place a bet equal to your ante bet to stay in the game.
- If your hand beats the dealer’s hand, you get paid even money on both your play and ante wagers.
- If the dealer does not have an Ace-King or higher, you are refunded your ante even if your hand is weaker than the dealer’s hand.
Note: You are still eligible to win your qualifying Aces Up® and Two-Way Bad Beat® bets even if you fold.